Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random Thoughts - Tina's New Blog

It has been more than two years since my retirement from Johnson & Johnson led me to a life of leisure, a luxury that has allowed me to indulge in my passion for writing. In that time I have written and distributed more than two dozen essays to an e-mail distribution list and have received very positive feedback. Many people have suggested I start a blog, so here it is. I'll keep the distribution list just in case, but this way my random thoughts may find their way to a larger audience. My intention is merely to share some thoughts about whatever happens to be on my mind, generally on a monthly basis, though I may occasionally serve up another essay if the spirit moves me. I don't want either you or me to get bogged down with a blog. I hope you find these musings amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment